The only way Trump loses the GOP nomination is if Cruz remains in the election to split the anti-Establishment vote, finally endorsing an establishment candidate to oppose Trump.
1. Cruz is too right-wing to win. I like many of his newfound positions, but it’s too much.
2. Cruz is too much of a warmonger, too open to domestic spying, so much so that Ron Paul has condemned Cruz as a libertarian fraud.
3. Cruz supported TPP before he opposed it. TPP undermines US sovereignty and could eventually lead to a flood immigrants into the US.
4. Cruz cheated Carson in Iowa.
5. Cruz’s campaign promotes half-truths about The Donald, seems willing to do anything to win.
6. Cruz is owned by a variety of lobbyists, including Goldman Sachs, Club for Growth, Koch Brothers, Robert Mercer, Wilks brothers, Toby Neugebauer, and a number of others.
7. Cruz is ineligible for the presidency. He was born in Canada.
Cruz fought amnesty and won, and that is huge; But he needs to drop out. None of us will forgive Cruz if he blocks Trump.