“It is the nature of political bodies always to see the evil in the opposite group, just as the individual has an ineradicable tendency to get rid of everything he does not know and does not want to know about himself by foisting it off on somebody else. . . . The mass State has no intention of promoting mutual understanding and the relationship of man to man; it strives, rather, for atomization, for the psychic isolation of the individual. The more unrelated individuals are, the more consolidated the State becomes, and vice versa.” Carl Jung
Sociologist Robert Putnam has already researched the real-world effects of diversity on a society’s political health. In a paper entitled “E Pluribus Unum: Diversity and Community in the Twenty-first Century,” Putnam documented the following negative results of increased diversity:
– Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
– Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one’s own influence.
– Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
– Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
– Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Remember: The above civic disorders are not unfortunate by-products of diversity, but the intended results of importing alien cultures. And our handlers in DC know this. To them, social breakdown in not a bug of multiculturalism, but a feature. Wreck society, which is a spontaneous, natural order, to pave the way for big government to maintain an artificial order.
Thanks to Ryan for the link!